Aspire, Believe - Together Achieve
"Pupils thrive on the positive, aspirational approach"
"As confident young learners, pupils are ambitious for themselves and supportive of each other." Ofsted 2017
"Worship is invitational allowing pupils of no religious affiliation to contribute with integrity." SIAMS 2019
"Pupils are encouraged to think for themselves and to be curious." Ofsted 2017
"The school has achieved an award for extending pupils’ understanding of world religions." SIAMS 2019
"Your team are instilling a passion for learning that pupils find infectious." Ofsted 2017
School dinners are provided by a company called ABM please feel free to follow the link to view their current menu.
Menu: Coming soon
If you have any questions in relation to school dinners then please contact the office.
Free School Meals
Is your child eligible for Free School Meals? Did you know that for every child that is in receipt of a Free School Meal the school will receive a Pupil Premium Fund.
What is Pupil Premium?
When a child is on our Free School Meals Register, the school receives extra money for that child which has to be spent only on the education of free school meals children. This is called Pupil Premium and its purpose is to ensure that children from low income families are not at a financial disadvantage during their education as a result of home circumstances. Children do not have to take our meals if they do not want to but, if they are on our Free School Meals register, then they qualify for all sorts of other benefits. This could be assisting with payments for school trips to attending Breakfast Club.
Who qualifies for free school meals?
Free school meals can only be awarded if you or your partner are claiming either;
Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
How do I apply for free school meals?
- You can complete the online form or collect a form from the office.
- What happens after I have completed my application?
- South Glos will check your eligibility for free school meals
- If you qualify for a free school meal under benefit criteria, a letter will be sent to you confirming your free school meal entitlement.
- Your child or children’s school will also be informed
- Free school meals cannot be granted to any child until either South Glos Council or ourselves have received a correctly completed form
- Entitlement to free school meals cannot be backdated
- School will know if your child qualifies for a universal Infants free school meal
Let Your Light Shine - Matthew 5:16