Aspire, Believe - Together Achieve
"Pupils thrive on the positive, aspirational approach"
"As confident young learners, pupils are ambitious for themselves and supportive of each other." Ofsted 2017
"Worship is invitational allowing pupils of no religious affiliation to contribute with integrity." SIAMS 2019
"Pupils are encouraged to think for themselves and to be curious." Ofsted 2017
"The school has achieved an award for extending pupils’ understanding of world religions." SIAMS 2019
"Your team are instilling a passion for learning that pupils find infectious." Ofsted 2017
Admissions and Charges
Admissions and Allocations
- Families who choose to use their full 15 or 30 hours funding entitlement directly with us will be given priority.
- The government do not allow the funding to be used for food or drink, therefore we have applied a charge to sessions
including breakfast and lunch.
- All government funded hours will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- In an oversubscribed situation, families who have siblings at St. Barnabas CE Primary School will be given priority.
- The nursery class will run term time only.
- Parents must apply each term for their additional 15/30 hours of grant funding. If the funding is withdrawn you will be
charged by the school.
- Children are required to attend a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- There is a registration fee of £30 to be paid directly to the school when enrolling your child in the nursery class.
- Fees are payable one term in advance and are not refundable if your child/children fail to attend.
- If changes are made to sessions after the organisation of the term has been set, an administration charge of £10 may be applied.
All children are eligible for a grant the term following their third birthday.
The nursery class also accepts children who have been awarded the 2 year old funding.
Further T&Cs can be found in our Nursery Policy, if you would like to view this we can provide you with a copy when you visit us.
Let Your Light Shine - Matthew 5:16