Aspire, Believe - Together Achieve
"Pupils thrive on the positive, aspirational approach"
"The school has achieved an award for extending pupils’ understanding of world religions." SIAMS 2019
"As confident young learners, pupils are ambitious for themselves and supportive of each other." Ofsted 2017
"Worship is invitational allowing pupils of no religious affiliation to contribute with integrity." SIAMS 2019
"Pupils are encouraged to think for themselves and to be curious." Ofsted 2017
"Your team are instilling a passion for learning that pupils find infectious." Ofsted 2017
Let Your Light Shine - Matthew 5:16
Sessions are as follows:
- 8:30-11:30 (Morning session, £12)
- 8:30-12:30 (Morning session with lunch club, £16)
- 12:30-3:30 (Afternoon session, £12)
- 8:30-3:30 (Morning and Afternoon session, with lunch club, £28)
Government funded 15/30 hours, funded hours can be used towards any session. However you cannot claim the funded hours over our ‘lunch club’ hour. There will be a £4 charge, if your child attends the nursery between 11:30 & 12:30pm.
Lunch Club: (11:30am – 12:30pm) £4 for the lunch hour.
Children can either: bring their own lunch in a labelled lunch box (which is transferred onto a plate), or purchase a hot meal from the school kitchen for £2. Tables are prepared for a ‘meal together’. A member of our staff will sit at the table during lunch, promoting table manners and encouraging independence. Lunch is not hurried, the children then sit down on the carpet and listen to a story afterwards.
- Nursery class fees are payable one term in advance, and are non-refundable if your child fails to attend.
- We require each child to attend a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- There is a registration fee of £30 to be paid by all parents on enrolling your child in the nursery class. This ensures a space is kept available for your child. Please complete and return the attached registration form to enrol your child.
Breakfast Club: (7:30 – 8:30am) £5 per session.
Children arrive and eat breakfast together, in the main school hall. Then at 8:00 are taken across to the nursery class, where they share a story with an adult and prepare for the day ahead.
The Zone Out of School Club: (3:30 – 6:00pm)
Privately owned, and run in the nursery classroom. ‘The Zone’ Out of School Club is Ofsted registered and situated in a classroom at St Barnabas Primary School, which caters for all children aged 3-11 years. Their aim is to provide a welcoming, enjoyable, fun and safe place where the children can come and play, relax, join in with activities and socialise with friends. If you would like to enquire then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org